Property Insurance and Liability Insurance Explained

Insurance coverages are classified into two broad categories.  

Property insurance which covers real and personal property and liability insurance which covers an insured’s legal liability. For example, a property policy will cover a house if damaged by fire, wind, and water, whereas a liability policy covers the homeowner if a visitor slips and falls on the insured’s property and a lawsuit follows thereafter. Property policies consist of two parties, the insured who is the first party and the insurer who is the second party.

Liability policies introduce a third party the claimant. Thus, liability policies are sometimes referred to as third party coverage since it protects the insured for claims brought by third party claimants. Public adjusters only represent the insured in property losses. Need help with your property loss? Give us a call today.

About American Claims Ensurance

American Claims Ensurance specializes in homeowners and business insurance claim representation. We work vigorously and for YOU to ensure you get the highest possible settlement from the insurance company. Best of all, when you hire the best public adjusters to represent you, you will not have to deal with the stress of working with your insurance company.

American Claims Ensurance offers our insurance claim representation services on a contingency fee basis to YOU. That means, that if we do not collect any funds for you, we do not get paid at all. We will handle the entire claim process from beginning to end and make sure you get the settlement YOU deserve.

American Claims Ensurance has decades of combined experience and expertise knowledge on how the claim process works. We will also help to expedite your water damage or other type of claim as quickly as possible.

We represent home and business owners and are retained as expert witnesses by various law firms in a variety of property loss claims, including: