Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Immediately.
Flood Damage Claims Philadelphia
Have you Suffered Flood Damage to Your Property?
Flood damage claims / flood damage is much more common than many people realize. Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage.
Understanding your insurance coverage and its influence on your claims process starts by contacting our public adjusters at American Claims Ensurance. Your insurance company has adjusters fighting for their side, don’t you deserve the same? We are here to fight for your best interests regarding your flood damage claim.
Most insurance companies offer a separate policy for “Flood Insurance”. It is important to properly categorize the difference between flood damage and water damage.
FEMA definition of “Flood” is listed below:
A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of normally dry land areas from:
(1) The overflow of inland or tidal waters;
(2) The unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source;
(3) Mudslides (i.e., mudflows) which are proximately caused by flooding and are akin to a river of liquid and flowing mud on the surfaces of normally dry land areas, as when earth is carried by a current of water and deposited along the path of the current.
A flood inundates a floodplain. Most floods fall into three major categories: riverine flooding, coastal flooding, and shallow flooding. Alluvial fan flooding is another type of flooding more common in the mountainous western states.
If a property is in a designated flood zone, a separate flood insurance policy may need to be purchased to cover any potential flood damage claims. The property owners may take precautionary measures to minimize or to prevent potential flood damage to their property by making their basements watertight or raising the foundation of the home above the flood level.
The property owner should hire a licensed and bonded local contractor to perform flood damage repairs. During the claim related repairs, some additional code upgrade related repairs may be needed.
At American Claims Ensurance, we know floods are stressful to any property owner. Therefore, we offer a variety of resources to help you handle and recover from flood damage to your property. In the event of a flood loss, our adjusting team focuses on providing you accurate and timely updates, servicing each claim with care and compassion needed during such a difficult time.
Why Trust Us to Handle Your Flood Damage Claims
- We are experts in flood damage claims.
- Our livelihood depends on you being satisfied 100% with your flood damage claims.
- We will get you the maximum settlement possible for your flood damage claims.
- We’ve helped thousands of clients because we are the best at what we do.
- We have more than 150 years of combined experience.
- Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- We understand all aspects of the tedious flood damage claims process.
- Our public adjusters engage in continuous education and training.
- All of our public adjusters pass background checks and work under our strict moral codes.
- We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations.
We Are Your Flood Damage Claim Experts