Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to frequently asked questions about American Claims Insurance and public Adjusters. If you don’t see an answer to your question, contact us for more information.
Why should I hire a public adjuster rather than an attorney?
What if you are unable to collect a settlement for me, do I still have to be pay?
Do you handle claims other than fire?
In the event of a property loss, what steps should I take?
How are we compensated?
Can I prepare my own claim?
But of course, you can prepare your own claim if you want. However, you must fully document all details of your property damage and try to fully understand the insurance policy you currently have. Also, you must follow through with the insurance agent and the insurance company.
Furthermore, if your loss is significant, you should consider hiring your own public adjuster to make sure you are properly represented. Remember, the insurance company has their own insurance experts representing them, shouldn’t you do the same?
I settled my claim a number of months ago but now find there are other costs and issues that resulted from my damage. Can I still get a public adjuster involved?
We have found over the years that if you have a legitimate basis for additional claim damages and if documented through a professional public adjuster’s work product, insurance companies often will sit down with us and make a good faith attempt to try and resolve any outstanding differences.
I’m getting frustrated with my insurance company. How do I get American Claims Ensurance involved?
Why Trust Us to Handle Your Property Damage Claims?
- We are experts in property damage claims.
- Our livelihood depends on you being satisfied 100% with your property damage claim.
- We will get you the maximum settlement possible for your claim.
- We’ve helped thousands of clients because we are the best at what we do.
- We have more than 150 years of combined experience.
- Our public adjusters are licensed and bonded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- We understand all aspects of the tedious property damage claims process.
- Our public adjusters engage in continuous education and training.
- All of our public adjusters pass background checks and work under our strict moral codes.
- We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations.
We Are Your Property Damage Claim Experts