Full 1
Before you call your insurance company
Contact American Claims Ensurance
Full 1
Full 1 - copy
American Claims Ensurance works for you and not the insurance company. No upfront fees!
Full 1 - copy
previous arrow
next arrow
Free Consultation

Contact our licensed public adjusters now for a free consultation! Simply fill out our form and a representative will contact you soon.


We can handle your new claim, pending claim or rejected claim. We are Public Adjusters that work for you & not the insurance company.

Contact Us Today

Feel free to give our Public Adjusters a call anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – for a policy review. Call us at 1-800-204-2463 

Public Adjusters

Serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey

American Claims Ensurance, Expert Public Adjusters in PA, NJ - Our Logo Image

Our expert public adjusters are licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and have public adjusting experience in commercial and residential claims. Our adjusters will inspect your Pennsylvania or New Jersey property for damages, they will most likely find damage you’re not aware of. Next, we will start and navigate the claims process and carefully prepare your insurance claim. Claims that are accurately adjusted will result in the best settlement.

American Claims Ensurance has assisted numerous homeowners and business owners that receive much higher settlements from their insurance company if they were to go at it alone. American Claims Ensurance works for you and not the insurance company. We handle all types of claims including the following:

Frequently Asked Questions

Public adjusters are usually the first line of defense when an insurance dispute arises. First, a claim is going to need to be scoped and valued. Typically an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them. 

Give us a call at 1-800-204-2463 or e-mail us. We will start the process which will include a no obligation meeting with you at the loss site to review your unique situation and the issues that are involved. Each loss is different and requires a hands-on approach in order to develop a plan for your recovery.

Yes, as long as you did not sign a full and final release. Some insurance company’s may require you to sign a proof of loss and in some case a partial proof of loss in order to write you a check for your loss. You should also be mindful of the statue of limitations that may apply to an insurance claim. We have found over the years that if you have a legitimate basis for additional claim damages and if documented through a professional public adjuster’s work product, insurance companies often will sit down with us and make a good faith attempt to try and resolve any outstanding differences.

Yes, but keep in mind that our licensed public adjusters have numerous years of experience and can handle your insurance claim with more proficiency, resulting in the best chance of getting  the maximum possible settlement.

You can of course prepare your own claim. However, you must fully document all details of your property damage and try to fully understand the insurance policy you currently have. Also, you must follow through with the insurance agent and the insurance company. Furthermore, if your loss is significant, you should consider hiring your own public adjuster to make sure you are properly represented. Remember, the insurance company has their own insurance experts representing them, shouldn’t you do the same?

Call Now ButtonCall Us Now