Public Adjuster Conshohocken, PA
Public Adjuster Conshohocken, serving residents and businesses in Conshohocken, PA and Montgomery County, PA. American Claims Ensurance, put your claim in our hands.
We have many clients based in Conshohocken, PA. Our fully experienced public adjusters are licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and have public adjusting experience in both commercial and residential claims. Our main goal is to ensure the insurance company fully compensates you so you can properly rebuild any property damage sustained to your home or business in Conshohocken.
Our insurance claim adjusters help homeowners and business owners manage their claims, and fully document their losses to maximize their insurance settlement. We help reduce the financial burden placed upon you as the result of your property damage.
Public adjuster Conshohocken. For a free consultation, call 1.800.204.2463 or email us.
Our service area includes Conshohocken, PA, & the surrounding Montgomery region.
Why Trust Us?
When you put your trust in American Claims Ensurance, you’re getting an experienced team of public adjusters, claims
adjusters, and property damage consultants who understand the insurance claims process thoroughly.
We represent you and work hard to get you a fair settlement from the insurance company.
- Our public adjusters have helped many clients get the money they deserve
- Over 150 years of combined public Adjusting experience
- Our public adjusters are licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- A public adjuster from American Claims Ensurance engages in continuous training
- We are members of various local and national public adjuster associations.
- All of our public adjusters pass background checks and work under our strict moral code
- We understand all aspects of the tedious claim process
American Claims Ensurance Testimonials
Read about what your neighbors in Conshohocken, PA are saying about American Claims Ensurane and our public adjusters
Types of Property Damage Claims in Conshohocken, PA
When you have any type of damage to your Conshohocken home or business, make sure you contact American Claims Ensurance before you contact your insurance company. Sometimes, Insurance companies will initially deny your insurance damage claim. We have many years of experience helping property owners across Pennsylvania and New Jersey get the maximum insurance settlement for your property damage claim.
We can handle any type of claim you may have including the flowing types of claims
Building Collapse Damage Claims
Building collapse may often happen due to uneven pressure of a structural weakness in the space between the floor and ceiling or a problem with the supports. Winter weather brings snow that can compact onto your roof until your structure can no longer support it. Learn more about building collapse damage claims.
Fire and Smoke Damage Claims
Fire losses are usually the most devastating type of loss that can happen to a family or business. Fire and smoke damage require important immediate decisions from individuals that are under a tremendous amount of stress. A public adjuster should be involved early in the claims process. Learn more about fire and smoke damage claims.
Flood Damage Claims
Flood damage is much more common than many people realize. Whether it’s the rainy season or dry season, many residential and commercial properties are one storm away from flood damage. Learn more about flood damage claims.
Snow and Ice Damage Claims
When the temperature drops below freezing, and there is rain and snow, it causes ice to form which presses on the external infrastructure and causes parts of the building to break away. The build- up and melting of ice on the roof can also cause water to permeate under the roof covering. Learn more about snow and ice damage claims.
Theft and Vandalism Damage Claims
When a theft or vandalism occurs, most are substantiated and supported by official police reports. These reports are used by insurance companies to verify an event happened. It is extremely important that a police report be filed in the instance of a theft or vandalism to your property. Learn more about theft and vandalism damage claims.
Water Damage Claims
Water damage is one of the most common types of property insurance claims. Water will always find the path of least resistance. An extreme amount of water can destroy your buildings foundation. Learn more about water damage claims.
Wind and Hail Damage Claims
When a building structure is subjected to wind and hail damage, getting the maximum amount of money needed to repair the damaged property is challenging. Learn more about wind and hail damage claims.
Claim types can also include
- Burst Pipes
- Frozen Pipes
- All Plumbing Leaks
- Toilet Overflow
- Roof Leaks
- Blown Off Shingles & Siding
Have property damage in Conshohocken? Have a claim? Submit it here
Top Public Adjuster FAQ
Public adjusters are usually the first line of defense when an insurance dispute arises. First, a claim is going to need to be scoped and valued. Typically, an attorney will hire us to do that work if someone goes directly to them.
Give us a call at 1-800-204-2463 or e-mail us. We will start the process which will include a no obligation meeting with you at the loss site to review your unique situation and the issues that are involved. Each loss is different and requires a hands-on approach in order to develop a plan for your recovery.
American Claims Ensurance is compensated by a small percentage of the insurance claim, which is offset by the higher insurance settlement we can obtain for you.
The process begins by calling us toll free at 800-204-2463. You can also contact us by using the contact form on this page or by submitting a claim on our website using the form. Next, we will review your information (please be detailed) and will contact you shortly and proceed with your damage loss assessment.
The following is a summary of how the American Claims Ensurance process works:
- We thoroughly inspect the loss site and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your business or residential property.
- We next gather photo or other evidence and use experts to evaluate your loss and support your insurance claim.
- We fully document the extent of the damage
- We submit your insurance claim, which is supported by the scientific evidence we gathered, we may also use outside expert testimony.
- Finally, we negotiate with your insurance company to receive the maximum possible settlement.
American Claims Ensurane public adjusters can help you with your insurance claim in a several ways. Initially, we thoroughly inspect your property damage to be certain all possible damage has been accounted for. Next, we find a full and accurate value of every loss. Next, we work with you to file your insurance claim so it can be processed as quickly as possible. Finally, we negotiate with the insurance company to make sure you get the money you deserve.
No, you are entitled to a settlement regardless if you are going to replace the property or not.
No. In most cases by using a public adjuster, insurance claims sometimes get settled much faster. We take aggressive actions to ensure that your claim is settled in a timely fashion.
No, only state licensed public adjusters can negotiate settlements and adjusts a claim of an insured.
You can select the contractor of your choice for the repairs needed to your property. If you don’t have a contractor, American Claims Ensurance can help you find one.
By law you have the right to hire a public adjuster to advocate for you during the property damage claim process. Your insurance company cannot cancel your policy, deny your claim, or take any other action against you for hiring a public adjuster.
We proudly serve Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- Philadelphia County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Camden County
- Burlington County
- Atlantic County
- Ocean County
Buck County, Pa, locations include
- Doylestown, Pa 18901
- Southampton, Pa 18966
- Warminster, Pa 18974
- Bensalem, Pa 19020
- Yardley, PA 19067
- Newtown, Pa 18940
New Jersey locations include
- Trenton, Nj
- Atco, Nj
- Cherry Hill, Nj
- Atlantic City, Nj
- Brick, Nj
- Gloucester County, Nj
- Medford, Nj
- Mount Laurel, Nj
- Princeton, Nj
- Vineland, Nj
Stay Safe this Winter – Important Facts about Heating Fires
- From 2013-2015, an average of 45,900 home heating fires occurred in the United States each year. These fires caused an annual average of approximately 205 deaths, 725 injuries and $506 million in property loss.
- Heating was the second leading cause of home fires after cooking.
- Home heating fires peaked in the early evening hours between 5 and 9 p.m. with the highest peak between 6 and 8 p.m. This four-hour period accounted for 29 percent of all home heating fires.
- Home heating fires peaked in January (21 percent) and declined to the lowest point from June to August.
- Confined fires — fires confined to chimneys, flues or fuel burners — accounted for 75 percent of home heating fires.
- Twenty-nine percent of the nonconfined home heating fires — fires that spread past the object of origin — happened because the heat source (like a space heater or fire place) was too close to things that can burn.