Theft and Vandalism Claims

American Claims Ensurance, Public Adjusters - Theft and vandalism Image

Have You Been the Victim of Theft & Vandalism?

Need to file theft and vandalism claims ? When a theft or vandalism occurs, most are substantiated and supported by official police reports. These reports are used by insurance companies to verify an event happened. It is extremely important that a police report be filed in the instance of a theft or vandalism to your property. The homeowner should make sure the police report is accurate and that the report of items being claimed is documented and correct. Should any additional items be discovered later, the homeowner should update the police report and tell the insurance company that a supplemental police report has been filed.

Most insurance policies are very specific about vandalism and theft related damage. In many instances, they may occur during a single incident. However, different coverage, limitations or exclusions may apply to specific areas of damage. Theft and vandalism claims may involve both structural and personal property damage.

Proper documentation of your home and personal property is very important when filing theft and vandalism claims. Especially, if the incident is involving theft of personal property. The insurance company will require the policyholder to provide all relevant information regarding the personal item or items that were stolen. This information may be a receipt, invoice, photograph, or any other relevant document that is showing the existence of the stolen item and its value.

Theft and vandalism damage insurance claims in PA, NJ - American Claims Ensurance LogoTypically, after your insurance company receives notice of a theft and vandalism claim, they may ask you some of the following questions:

  • Did a theft and vandalism actually occur?
  • Is there a police report?
  • Did the policyholder own the items being claimed stolen?
  • Can proof be provided?
  • What is the value of the items being claimed?
  • Was there any related property damage such as broken windows or doors

Benefits of Working With a Public Adjuster for Theft and Vandalism Claims

Public adjusters are claims adjusters hired by commercial and residential owners to represent them in their involvement with their insurance provider. Our main goal is to get you paid every dollar you are owed under your current insurance policy. There is no upfront cost to use our services. We work on a contingency basis only and our fees are based solely on a percentage of the claim payments we obtain from your insurance company. Therefore, we are motivated to bring you the maximum settlement amount possible under your policy in the fastest amount of time. However, it’s extremely important to contact us when the theft and/or vandalism occurs so we can properly evaluate and start the insurance claim process.

 Physical damage can trigger additional business losses, That’s why we also help business owners.

How Can We Help You?

New Claim? Under Paid Claim? Denied Claim?

American Claims Ensurance | Local Public Adjusters | Philadelphia, PA

Submit a Claim or Call American Claims Ensurance Today at 1-800-204-2463
Theft and Vandalism Claims Experts  | Email Us |

New Theft and Vandalism Claim? Denied Claim? Contact Our Experts Now!

Call Now ButtonCall Us Now