Fire and Smoke Damage

Damage caused by fire & smoke

Fire losses are usually the most devastating type of loss that can happen to a family or business. Fire and smoke damage require important immediate decisions from individuals that are under a tremendous amount of stress. A public adjuster should be involved early in the claims process to avoid making mistakes with restoration contractors and the insurance company. It must be determined to what degree the structure is damaged and how badly the personal or business property is affected. Is the structure repairable or is it a total loss?

Fire and Smoke Claim Experts - American Claims Ensurance LogoBe sure to take some time to consult with an American Claims Ensurance Public Adjuster about your fire and smoke claim. Let American Claims Ensurance Public Adjusters determine what experts are needed such as; structural engineers, electrical technicians, and cleaning and restoration specialists. These experienced specialists should be employed to return your property to its pre-loss condition. Once an adjuster from American Claims Ensurance Public Adjusters has made a preliminary evaluation of your loss, we can guide and advise you as to the best way to proceed towards the resolution of your claim. It is very important to contact us after your loss occurs.

Will My Insurance Policy Cover My Fire Damage Loss?

Have you recently experienced Fire and smoke damage to your home or business? Most people are under the impression that their insurance policy will cover fire damage but Fire insurance coverage varies from insurance policy to insurance policy. The wording in your policy will dictate what you are specifically entitled to. Do not get rid of any personal property before your public adjuster has seen each individual item. Even though most of your personal property will not be salvageable, presenting them to the insurance company’s claims adjuster will help bolster your claim. In most cases, getting rid of the items prematurely can provide the grounds to deny payment for those items.

Condo or Apartment Complex Fire Damage

Fire and smoke insurance claims can be problematic for condo owners. If you are a condominium owner, the homeowner’s association might be splitting the responsibilities and coverage. If this is the case, a full review of your existing insurance policy will show you what is covered. However, if you are the owner of an apartment complex that was damaged by a fire, you may have certain contractual obligations to your tenants. The public adjusters at American Claims Ensurance have spent decades working with many insurance companies, and we can help you negotiate with your current insurance provider.

Don’t Wait to File Your Fire & Smoke Damage Claim!

American Claims Ensurance suggests contacting a public adjuster before you speak with your insurance company. When talking with your insurance company, be ready to provide the details of the fire and smoke damage incident, including the date of the loss, location of the fire damage, list of damaged items, and condition of your home. The fire insurance claims process is lengthy and tedious, therefore, it is important to retain a public adjuster to handle your claim form the onset. Even if you remain in contact with your insurance provider, you may still need to take on some initial expenses yourself. The expenses you may incur after a fire and smoke damage claim can consist of boarding up the building and the cost of living in temporary housing or temporary relocating your business to another address. Therefore, it’s extremely important to contact us when the fire occurs, we will minimize your out of pocket expense and request funds from your insurance company to maintain your lifestyle or keep your business running throughout the claims process.

We recognize that physical damage can trigger additional business losses. That’s why we also help business owners.

[stm_sidebar sidebar=”577″]

American Claims Ensurance | Local Public Adjusters | Philadelphia, PA

Submit a Claim or Call American Claims Ensurance Today at 1-800-204-2463
The Fire and Smoke Damage Claim Experts  | Email Us |

New Fire Damage Claim? Denied Claim? Contact Our Experts Now!